Friday, July 18, 2008

Why ....

do people get off a train / escalator / out of a lift and just stand there blocking every-one else's way?


is it that I can wear a black skirt all day and spill nothing down it, but put on a white one and I throw my breakfast all over it?


do I meet no-one I know when I go out looking pretty damn smart (IMO) yet bump into loads of people when I nip out looking a real mess?


do I always seem to have to stop at the pedestrian crossing lights some joker has set off and then walked away from?


can I sleep like a baby when eldest son is at University but as soon as he comes home and goes out in the evening I'm up all night in a state of high anxiety until he's tucked up safely?

do all the members of my family always want to use the computer when I want to?

1 comment:

Bea said...

Murphey and his law have a lot to answer for.
I can relate to all that you say.