Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ever the sucker for a new weight loss / body toning idea (apart from actually eating less that is), I ordered myself a pair of "toning flip flops".


This footwear was going to have a radical effect on the shape of my legs, as well as help burn loads of calories - just by walking around in them. Couldn't be easier.


I was so excited when they arrived - but slightly alarmed by the warning label saying not to wear for too long on the first outing due to their dramatic effects.


So off I went on a short walk to run them in. I hobbled home 15 minutes later having rubbed the most enormous blisters on both feet. This was not the dramatic effect I was expecting.


They are now sitting across the room looking at me - another white elephant in a long line I fear...

No comments: