Monday, April 17, 2006

It's Easter Monday and we have just been out for a long bike ride. The idea is to get a bit fitter - not a crazy fitness regime or anything silly like that - just to be able to break into a gentle run for a bus without feeling like you might die would be good. Came back feeling great - very pleased with ourselves - so much so that I celebrated by finishing off the bowl of chocolate profiteroles which were taking up too much space in the fridge. I justified this display of over eating because I surely must have burnt off at least the same number of calories on the bike ride. Back to square one I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the show?

Mof2 said...

What can I say - I was totally overcome. I can honestly say I have never seen anything like it before in my life!

Sue said...

Hey, Mof2,

Have tagged you .... Let us know six weird things about you that we don't already know! (please)