Sunday, October 07, 2007

I've just got through the first week since eldest son went off to University.


I felt very anxious in the run up to him going - and hearing the stories of my friends crying when they left their children, I was really dreading it. I'm the one who cries at adverts - so I couldn't see how I wasn't going to make a complete fool of myself. But I held it together - not too hard really when we saw the lovely room he had - and he seemed to be happy and looking forward to it all. He's taken half the house so he must feel at home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

College is such a challenge. You got him this far, eh?

I just found your blog because I started a website called emptyfridge.

I am not really sure why, but it seemed like a good idea.

Maybe your college man could use it to order takeout.