Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Things I didn't eat - an occassional series

Today I resisted the following:

- a WHOLE plate of custard creams that some-one unkindly left within my reach - ALL day during a boring meeting

- a packet of new chocolates - round things that look like Maltesters but better - by the checkout when I was buying the paper

- crisps - all laid in a bowl out ready for me to pick at during my lunch

I've decided to focus on what I could have eaten, but didn't, instead of what I did eat - hope you get that!

I spent the day with tall willowy people - you now the sort - thin with very long legs. So felt very short and stubby. Realising the effect willowy people have on us lesser mortals makes me think I need to find a very, very short fat friend to walk around with....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I hope that's not me you have in mind.....

Cut em off at the knees, is what I say!

Sue